Mahe 2004 solved question & Answers along with previous mahe papers are available in the form of a book published jointly by The E-Doctor & Target PG!
1) This site and all the material in it are provided 'as is' without any guarantees express or implied of any kind. The owner / the web-master / the people concerned with the development of this site, do not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy of questions provided on this site. Users are advised to consult standard textbooks.
2) The User must assume the entire risk of using this site. In no case shall The E-Doctor be responsible for any incidental, consequential damages or loss, including, without limitation, lost profits or the inability to use equipment or to access data. Whether such damage occurs due to computer crashes, virus attacks, worm infestations, negligence or any other legal theory. This website is not your physician, and is not intended to be consumer health advice. It is for health professionals to share information that they already know and have confirmed from other sources. Because of the various hardware and software environments into which this site may be used, no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is offered. This is true even if The-E Doctor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3) Questions on this site are obtained from memory of students who have appeared for the said exams...complete accuracy is not possible nor claimed...and we don’t guarantee or claim that the same question have been asked in the exams mentioned… not even a single question might have been asked!
4) The E-Doctor does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of any other websites accessed through this site.
5) The information provided here is for the purpose of general reference only, it is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for official sites / bodies. The E-Doctor will not be responsible for any damage due to any of this information. We try our best to update this information but we will not be liable for any wrong / out of date information.
6) The Book recommendations & reviews are of helpful and suggestive nature only and are solely based on recommendations by visitors on our site. It may not in anyway relate to general / actual usefulness of this book, and is not meant to underrate or overrate the usefulness of this book. The review is a reflection of the current opinion about the usefulness of this book as suggested by our contributors and visitors. In no way shall we be responsible for any damages / loss of any kind occurring through the use of these book/ other recommendations. Any questions relating to the order, the books or copyright should be directly sent to the publisher or author. The E-Doctor has no affiliation or association, implied or expressed, with the books, writers or authors, or publishers.
7) Certain elements of this site will contain material submitted by users & The E-Doctor accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
8) ALL trademarks acknowledged.
9) We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement
10) In case any material is found or believed to be copyrighted, then the same may be communicated to the webmaster, and it will be removed as soon as possible.
11) Since the AIIMS has allowed the examinees to take the question paper with themselves, hence, it is believed that the posting of such questions, do not violate the copyrights, if any.
12) The visitors and the users are presumed to have read this disclaimer and using the material from this site means that they agree to all the mentioned facts in the disclaimer
13) Any communications with regard to the disclaimer may be made to the webmaster.
14) The viewer will refrain from posting useless and
/ or obscene messages on the Forum. The Forum is
meant only for questions and answers discussion. Viewers
are not supposed to post any other messages or
copyrighted material there. The messages on the forums
are of viewers only and
E-Doctor does not endorse or accept them.
17) By using this site the user submits to have
agreed to these terms and conditions.
18) The results and other documents that have been posted on this site are in good faith, for the benefit of the examinees. In case any material is copyright, please inform the webmaster and it will be removed as soon as possible.
19) The material provided on this site may be used online for personal study and reference, but must not be stored in any form for further use, without written permissions from the webmaster. www.edoctor.cjb.net does not permit any visitor to store any material provided on the site or repost it anywhere else in any modified form for any purpose (commercial or non-commercial), except in those situations when permissions have been specifically granted in written form.
Site last Updated on : Thursday July 10, 2008 09:27 AM
logos and trademarks at this site are the property of their respective owner